The leaf-raking business simulation game that teaches responsibility and strategic thinking
The leaf raking business simulation game Toytles: Leaf Raking puts you in the role of a budding entrepreneur looking to earn enough money to buy yourself the Ultimate Item(tm)!
Get the 24-page, full color PDF of the Toytles: Leaf Raking Player’s Guide for free by signing up for the GBGames Curiosities newsletter!
- How It Works
- Clients & Neighbors
- Yard Bags
- The Town Map
- The Store
- Your Home
- Kid-safe: No ads
- Kid-safe: No in-app purchases
- Kid-safe: No violence
During the 90 days before winter, you’ll:
- Seek out neighbors who need your services and turn them into paying clients.
- Make key purchasing decisions, such as which types of rakes to buy and how many yard bags to keep in your inventory.
- Balance your energy and your time as you seek to keep your clients happy without overextending yourself.
- Visit the kitchen to ask your parents for their advice and wisdom.
- Learn about personal responsibility and the importance of keeping your promises.
Pay attention to the weather forecast! You can plan your work around rainy weather and windy days, taking advantages of lulls to catch up on yard work for your clients.
Seek out clients in your neighborhood, and keep them happy! After all, they’re paying you to clear the leaves from their yards.
While your basic rake will get the job done, you’ll want to upgrade to tackle heavier leaf coverage more efficiently.
Earn enough money to buy the supplies and rakes you need to keep your business going. You’ll visit the store regularly.
Explore your neighborhood, but keep an eye on the time! You’ll need those hours to get your work done.
Make plans and use strategy to earn enough money to buy the Ultimate Item(tm) and win.
NO ADS, NO IN-APP PURCHASES, AND NO VIOLENCE
Have peace of mind with an ad-free, safe game that may inspire your own entrepreneur.
Get your copy of Toytles: Leaf Raking today, and see if you have what it takes to run your own leaf raking business!