I was sketching out some of the interactions and just trying to make myself aware of what it is I am tackling with only 8 hours left.
Based on these notes, I think my schedule should be as follows:
- Code to draw tower based on height (determined by difficulty, a nice to have later on).
- Draw an enemy sprite.
- Code to move enemies up the tower.
- Code to determine that game is over if they reach top of tower.
- Code to mouse over an archer.
- Draw an arrow.
- Code to move arrow.
- Code to handle collision of arrow and enemy.
And after all of that, I should have a good base to work with. I’ll see how much time is left and make further plans when those are done. The cool thing is that I can start writing unit tests again for the classes I’ll be writing.