Juuso at GameProducer.net has posted the first edition of the Carnival of Game Production. One of my posts is featured, and many of the other authors provided practical tips.
The featured articles:
- How one man made an MMO: an interview with Gene Endrody
- Interview with Georgina Bensley, Creator of Cute Knight
- Automating Build and Test Systems < ---- I liked it. B-)
- How many polygons in a piece of string?
- Multithreaded Game Scripting with Stackless Python
- Learn to love your level designers!
- Wii design elements: Wiiâ€™ve Been Played!
- The 10 reasons you will never finish your game
- A Great Time to Be an Independent Developer